Gucci Tuape Dionysus Small GG Supreme Shoulder Bag
Gucci’s ‘Dionysus’ collection is defined by an antiqued spur clasp – it represents a tiger sent to the Greek Gods by Zeus. This small shoulder bag has been crafted in Italy from the house’s monogrammed coated-canvas with hand-painted edges and a red suede interior that peeks out at the front. Carry it cross-body or double the polished chain to hold it in hand.
– Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with low environmental impact
– Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5″ drop
– Taupe suede detail
– Antique silver-toned hardware
– Pin closure with side release
– Tiger head closure
– Hand-painted edges
– Pocket under the flap
– Interior zippered compartment
– Suede lining with GG Supreme canvas interior the pockets
Size: 11″ x 7″ x 3.5″
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.
There are no reviews yet.